Happy Birthday WISHES - 18th Birthday Wishes

Get the birthday wishes for FREE
Apne dil ko tatolke apni baat keh do. 'Today is a day of celebration. Why? xx years ago on the same day, GOD sent me my flesh and bone conscience. Wishing my Friendly Inner Voice a very happy b-day. Hugs & Kisses.
birthday
a day
that day.
this day.
brilliant day.
shiny day.
cool day.
bloomy day.
rainy day.
oh yar leave it.
i just want to say.
HAPPY BIRTHDAY!!!
Somebody up there Loves you
Somebody down here cares for you
Happy Birthday!!!
Wish you a many many happy returns of the day. May God bless you with health,
wealth and prosperity in your life.
Life is just an act. The ingredients of success needed are a killing cast, a remarkable plot and an unflinching director. I think you have all it needs...
Happy Birthday!!!!!
No words in any language are enough to express how grateful i am, for your  being in my life.
Happy Birthday!
If you start lying about your age, you can invite us more often to celebrate your
Birthday. Not just once in a year....
**** HAPPY BIRTHDAY******
Forever young and good-looking. That’s all i wish you for.
**** HAPPY BIRTHDAY******
Choo, choo!
Here comes the Birthday Train Chug-chugging straight your way--
To bring you a great big birthday wish For a happy, fun-filled day!
Yesterday don’t mean anything, tomorrow is the unknown that rolls toward us, but
today is everything. Enjoy your present today, Happy birthday.
 I wish only one thing for you today. May you find all the strength and courage needed
to blow all the candles out!
**** HAPPY BIRTHDAY TO YOU ******
May you always keep giving us profusely the largest smile of yours.
Happy Birthday!!!!!!!
For all the advances in medicine, there is still no cure for the common birthday.
- John Glenn
May your birthday be filled with many happy hours and your life with many happy birthdays.
HAPPY BIRTHDAY !!#######
Well, you are another year older and you haven't changed a bit. That's great because you are perfect just the way you are.
Happy Birthday.
Happy Birthday!!! I hope this is the begining of your greatest, most wonderful year ever!
**** HAPPY BIRTHDAY******
Set the world on fire with your dreams and use the flame to light a birthday candle.
HAPPY BIRTHDAY !!

Happy birthday wishes for your girlfriend

I don't need a special day to remind me how special you are, the moon and stars will only shine for me when you are around, but on this night of your birthday they sparkle.
The moon and stars won't be a big enough Present to show you how much i love you.
If you only wish I will cross the desert on a stormy day just to be with you on your birthday.
A thousand words wont be able to describe your shining beauty, a thousand words wont be able to express what is in my heart, happy birthday my love.
Even in a thousand years I wont find an amazing and loving woman as you. Thank god for creating you.
Like the moon to the sun i surrendered my light and warmth to you, this is your time and i am yours.
To the number 1 in my heart and my dearest friend that is always there. Happy birthday and a loving year.
How the years have passed and time only did wonders to you, there is no one as thoughtful and loving as you and when I think of you my heart fills with a 1000 butterflies.
Wanted to show you how much i care, i thought of reading you a love poem, I thought of asking the sun to send you caressing warm ranes and from the birds sing you a love tune, but all that pales to your inner beauty so all is left to say is happy birthday, i Love you.
You are a very special woman and today is your birthday so i thank god that made you so perfect and i wish you all the love and good in the world and sending you kisses and hugs.
My love, wish we will have many more days with joy, adventures and romance just the 2 of us and that you will always be mine and i will always be yours.
When I saw you for the first time, my heart skipped a beat since than there is joy in my life. I hope that on this special day I can show you how much you mean to me.
You are kind and gracious to all but for me you are not just another person on the street, to me you are the best friend and the love of my life. descended from haven today, years a go.
All the flowers' balloons and diamonds in the world wont be a present good enough to show you how much I love you on your special day.
I wanted to express how I feel; I love your eyes, I love the way you hug, the fact that you are always right and the way that you kiss me, there are so many things that I love about you, but especially the way you make me feel. Happy birthday my love and may we will always celebrate your day together.
The moment our eyes met i knew that you are the one for me and that you will celebrate the rest of your birthdays with me.
With my deepest love and sealed with a kiss, i wish a happy birthday my love and lots of birthdays to come my dear.
Life brought us together if in chance or fait. and in an instance our passion grew and the magic stuck. My love I wish you all the happiness, joy and laughter every day no matter where you are and when.
Although we just met, the impression stuck, to day is your birthday and I fell in love.
As the sun sets and the sky is coloring with the moon, we are standing that gazing at each others eyes and i whisper in your ear, happy birthday my dear.

Happy Birthday wishes for your boyfriend

Your birthday present is waiting for you in your bedroom...
No a car or an extreme trip will be a big enough to show you how much mean to me.
If you only wish I will even do that thing you always want, since this is your birthday.
A 1000 words wont be enough to describe your wisdom, a 1000 words wont be able to express what I feel for you, happy birthday my love.
Even if i tour the world, I wont find a lover and friend like you.
Like an engine to a car you are what makes my heart run.
To my number 1 and my best friend that is always there. Happy birthday and a rocking year.
Years passed and time only enhanced your manhoods, there is no one as strong and protective as you and when I think of you my heart feel safe in your arms.
Wanted to show you how much i care, I thought of cooking you dinner, I thought of preparing you a party with all your best freinds, all that will happen but for now, happy birthday, i Love you.
You are a very special man and today is your birthday so i thank god that made you so perfect, happy birthdays my love, kisses and hugs.
My love, wish we will have many more years of sitting in the sun, and know i will always be yours.
Since our first kiss, i knew you will alewys be in my life. I hope that on this special day I will show you how much I love you.
You are brave, hansom, my best friend and the love of my life. i wish you happy birthday and many years to come.
There is no present good enough to show you how much I love you, so for your birthday i give you my heart.
I love your eyes, I love the way hold me in your arms, the fact that you are always there when need you, but especially the way you make my knees quaver . Happy birthday my love.
The moment i saw you, I knew, you are the one for me. the love that i hold for you will grow with you each year.
Every where you look you wont find someone that loves you as much as me, so for your birthday i will give you the gift of a day free of me :)

Happy Birthday wishes for your friend

I’m so grateful for having a friend like you. Happy Birthday!
Life wouldn’t be the same without a friend like you. Happy Birthday my mate!
The best thing in the world is to love and to be loved, especially from a person like you. Happy Birthday my friend!
Wishing you all the greatest things in life, my beloved friend, because someone so special as you are deserves the best. Happy Birthday my mate! May every dream of yours come true.
Friends are the reason of happiness for everybody. Thank you for being there for me, supporting me and giving me profusely every piece of yourself. Thank you for my happiness.
I’m so thankful I found I friend like you; a friend who fills my life with a pleasant dew every single day. Happy Birthday my buddy and may every wish of yours turn to reality! You are the reason my spirits always take an uplift, you are the best ever given gift! Happy Birthday my friend!
My best wishes for a furious and voracious day filled with plenty of smile and laughter my mate. Happy Birthday to you!
Happy Birthday to the world’s greatest friend!
The word friend is just a sequence of letters for many people. For me it is the source of my strength, my happiness, my wealth, because of you. Thank you my friend and Happy Birthday to you!
Wishing to the favorite person of mine in all over the world all the favorite things on his special day! Happy Birthday Buddy!
A good friend like you is something hard to find, especially in nowadays, but when you find that friend it’s like visiting heaven in a daily base. Happy Birthday my friend!
May the special day of yours be filled with loving memories full of fun and the company of good friends. Happy Birthday!
No special wish for a special friend like you.
Look for the best and leave behind all the rest. Happy Birthday my friend!
You are an amazing person and the best friend of mine. May God give you all his love and warmth in every step of yours. Wishing you a very Happy Birthday!
Hope you never lose the brightest smile of yours, which gives me always the mood to go outdoors. Happy Birthday!

Related Articles:

No comments:

Post a Comment