Rakhi SMS & Messages for You

Get the rakhi sms & messages for FREE
May this Rakhi bring you everything you desire and everything you dream of. May success accompany you in every step that you take. Have A Blessed Rakhi.
Never ever thought we will not be together this day. I am really missing you very much. The Rakhi you send is very good, it's looking great on my wrist. I just pray that we will be together on every Rakhi from next year. May God bless you with lot of happiness, love and success.!
We were always close, looking out for each other even when life led us along different paths...Like an invisible thread, our love binds us together, making sure we'll remember where we came from and what we mean to each other. Wishing you a joyous Raksha Bandhan!!!!
My Dear Brother is one of the most precious gift sent by God. Happy Raksha Bandhan to my dear brother.
Days go past without us expressing our deep affection for each other. Rakhi comes as a golden opportunity to tell you that I'll always adore you and wish you happiness of every kind... On Rakhi Wishes You Life's Biggest Joys.
I am sure you are not going to tie Rakhi for me this year and forever. But let me tell you this. You are my sweetest little sis though we are not blood related.
Warm wishes and love are sent your way... May the gifts of happiness, friendship, peace and joy
fill your life. Have a Wonderful Rakhi
Kaamyabi tumhare kadam chume, Khushiyan tumhare charo aur ho, Par bhagwan se itni prarthana karne ke liye, tum mujhe kuch to commission do! To my extremely lovable brother…Just kidding as always. “Happy Raksha Bandhan”
I waited long for the day through the year that you so ceremoniously tie rakhi on my wrist and pray for my well being. Dear Sis, I wish that our bond grows stronger everyday.
Never ever thought we will not be together this day. I am really missing you very much. The Rakhi you send is very good, it’s looking great on my wrist. I just pray that we will be together on every Rakhi from next year. May God bless you with lot of happiness, love and success!!!!!!!!
Sisters is probably the most competitive relationship within the family, but once sisters are grown, it becomes the strongest relationship!!!!!!!!!
You know that you are the most precious stone in the collection of my secret treasure.. Wishing you very Happy Rakhi and best of luck for every thing.
May this auspicious occasion bring you all the prosperity and good luck in your way of life. Happy Rakshabandhan to you…
I am sure you are not going to tie Rakhi for me this year and forever. But let me tell you this.You are my sweetest little sis though we are not blood related.
I want 2 tell u, during the times when we fought, my love was in a different mood. Happy Raksha Bandhan sweety!
The warmth of Ur love is all I need during cold times. Happy Raksha Bandhan Didi.
My Dear Brother is one of the most precious gift sent by God. Happy Raksha Bandhan to you.
I wish u “HAPPY RAKHI” and I pray to God for ur prosperous life. May you find all the delights of life,
may ur all dreams come true. My best wishes will always be with you and I wish that u’ll always shower your blessings on me.
Kaamyabi tumhare kadam chume, Khushiyan tumhare charo aur ho, Par bhagwan se itni prarthana karne ke liye, tum mujhe kuch to commission do! To my extremely lovable (but kanjoos) brother Just kidding as always. Happy Raksha Bandhan. 
Warm wishes on Rakhi Day! Rakhi Day is the day when special people like u r thought of fondly with luv & cheer. Hope every hour of this special day is filled with moments, that will bring happiness 4 ?U?. ?HAVE A GR8 RAKHI BHAYYA? With loads of luv Yours ever loving sis!!!!!!!!
Do U know that, Fun as a triple scoops, Sweet as chocolates, Bright & cheerful as flowers, Its U May your wishes come true, And may each of your days be filled with, Joy & smiles too! HAPPY RAKSHA BANDHAN!!!!!!!!
Near of far wherever u r, My best wishes r with U, Tum jiyo hazaron saal, May success & joy be yours everyday, Yehi hai meri wish dil se! Happy Raksha Bandhan.
You are so cute, darling and adorable.. Can’t help forming a relationship with you… Please Accept me
As your Dearest and Sweetest Behna Happy Raksha Bandhan.
This msg is for the most wonderful sisters of this world —-badi and chhoti. Thank u didi for always being there on my side and for helping me in those infinite ways which I cannot even remember…
Hey Sis, When the world goes dark, Stars are there… When the journey breaks up, Hope is there… When the entire world is vanished, And you feel left alone… Tilt your head and look beside you, Will bring you comfort feeling of Care and affection molds on you, As your Brother is always beside you To pour the special love and affection forever…HAPPY RAKSHA BANDHAN!!!!!!!!
Your love makes me feel proud.And on this day I want to shout it out loud.Happy Raksha Bandhan my sister.
God could not take care for the whole world so he has given mothers to each family.
In the same way mother could not take care for the whole part of our life, so she had given brothers. Thanks for being my brother. Happy Raksha Bandhan.
Sky is blue, feel this hue, my love is for you Bhaiya…always true. Loads of good wishes for Raksha Bandhan.
Rasmalaai? Nope! Gulab jaman? Nah! Let me c.. How bout jalebi? Hmm… Nope! Damn! Still cant find anything as sweet as U. Happy Raksha Bandhan.
Holi is colourful, Deewali is lightful and brightful, Rakhi has made our relationship POWERFUL.
We gain and lose things everyday. But trust me on one thing. You’ll never lose me. I will always be here. Happy Raksha Bandhan!!!!

Related Articles:

No comments:

Post a Comment