New Year Status - FB Status for 2014 - Facebook Status for Happy New Year

Its the New Year time and hence times to search the best New Year FB Status 2014 for your Dear ones to make feel their importance in your life. Increase the Charm of your New Year Celebrations by showering the New Year Status 2014 to your close ones to give a meaning to your celebration. Choose the Best New Year Status 2014 for your dear ones from the glorious collections to make their New Year Eve special for them. You can choose the New Year Status online from our site by clicking on our exclusive section of New Year Status 2014. Try the most unique and exclusive collection of Happy New Year Status from our New Year FB Status 2014 collection to present the best surprises for your loved ones. The New Year Eve is very exciting for all of us and its the best way of expressing your love to your close ones. Presenting gifts on this occasion is an another way of expressing your feelings, but the first step is to make your loved ones feel the warmth of your love by sending the Happy New Year Status 2014 as it is the easiest way of expressing your emotions to on whom you care a lot.

You can also share the Happy New Year Status 2014 directly from our site without spending any price. If you want to add a smile on your beloved face by giving him/her a funny New Year fb status from our fb Status 2014. There are many funny Quotes and Status that you can find from our exclusive collection which you can choose to share with your beloved.

Every year I make a resolution to change myself... this year makeing a resolution to be myself! Happy new year 2014
I wanna kiss you on December 31st from 11:59 pm to 12:01 am, so I can have an amazing ending to 2013 & a beautiful beginning into 2014.
Please no more Gangnam style, keep the gangnam style back in 2014.
Right before I left the house my wife asked me if I filled out my organ donor information and now I'm hesitant to start the car.
The meteorologist on the news gives the forecast then says, "People don't know the difference between weather and climate." Yes I do: "Oh look, a ladder I don't know weather I should walk under it or climate." See? Told you.
May this new year all your dreams turn into reality and all your efforts into great achievements.
If you're nice to an animal, it loves you for life. If you're nice to a woman, who the hell knows what's gonna happen.
Got off work today and went for a run, about halfway through I was disrupted by a small group of children who thought it would be funny to run 5 ft ahead of me screaming as though being chased.. making me appear to passers-by like some sort of sweaty pedophile, and prompting an elderly man to yell "Leave them kids alone!"
10 years from now: "Dad, how did you meet mom?" "Well, your mom had the hottest profile pic, so I had to friend request that."
If you asked me for my New Year Resolution, it would be to find out who I am.
The problem with new years resolutions is that people aim to high, start small like..."im not going to fart in church."
I was going to make my new years resolution to procrastinate more, but decided to wait until next year.
I got arrested for punching this guy at a new years eve party..... when you here an Arab counting down from ten your instincts kick in.
Most people look forward to the New Year for a fresh start on old habits.
In 2014 I will stop listening to these voices in my head!
I will no longer waste my time relieving the past, instead I will spend it worrying about the future.
Now what do I do? I haven't made any plans for New Year's since the world was going to end.
It would be easier to keep my New Year’s resolution to accept and forgive people if they’d stop being the same jerks they were last year.
I have got the best business idea of 2014,,,I am going to start Facebook rehab centers throughout country.
May all your troubles last as long as your New Year's resolutions!
I made no resolutions for the New Year. The habit of making plans, of criticizing, sanctioning and molding my life, is too much of a daily event for me.
Youth is when you're allowed to stay up late on New Year's Eve. Middle age is when you're forced to.
Cheers to a new year and another chance for us to get it right.
A New Year's resolution is something that goes in one year and out the other.
An optimist stays up until midnight to see the New Year in. A pessimist stays up to make sure the old year leaves.
Today is a new day, a day for new beginnings, new starts, old endings, a day to remember, a day to live for. Life has its course & every course is a new chapter. Happy new year 2014.
If you are not happy being single you will never be happy in a relationship. Get your own life and love it first, then share it.
I will do less laundry and use more deodorant.
I will no longer waste my time relieving the past, instead I will spend it worrying about the future.
May all your troubles last as long as your New Year’s resolutions.
May this new year bring many opportunities your way, To explore every joy of life & turning all your dreams into reality & all your efforts into great achievements.

Related Articles:

No comments:

Post a Comment