Messages for Love

Cutest Love proposal
Boy-can i take ur picture?
Girl-4what
B-So that i can show Santa Claus what i want 4Christmas
Ap ko MISS karna meri
HÖBBY
Ap ka KHYAL rakhna meri
JÖB
Ap ko KHUSH rakhna mera
DREAM
Ap k liye DUA karna meri
DUTY &
Ap ko TANG karna MERA PYAR..!!!
You were gone before we knew it..
& only GOD knows why..
My Heart still aches in Sadness & secret tears will flow..What its meant to lose you..no one ever know...
Love comes to those who still hope even though they've been disappointed;
to those who still believe even though they've been betrayed;
to those who still need love even though they've been hurt before.
What I Thought . . .
Love Was Only A Beginning
Every Hour
Every Week
Every Year I Spend With U
I Discover New Dimensions To Love
My rose is red,
Ur eyes r blue,
You love me,
and I love u.
Happy valentine’s day.
Relation is what I share with you.
Success is what I pray for you.
Happiness is what I wish for you.
But remember is what I need from you.
Your Sweet Heart
My LOVE for you is a journey;
Starting at forever,
And ending at never,
I LOVE YOU.
When I dream,
I dream of you,
maybe one day,
dreams will come true.
I Love YOU......
Yesterday I did LOVE you,
tomorrow I will only think of you.
You know what I LOVE you!!!!!!
You look great today.
How did I know?
Because you look great everyday!!
Wake me up when your heart needs company,
Take my hand wen u feel alone,
Walk to me wen u feel sad because till life runs out,
I will be there for you always!!!!!!
Girl's heart is like water,
boy's heart is like mobile,
either water falls on mobile or mobile falls in water,
waat to mobile ki hi lagati hai!!!!!!
Koi hamein samjhe, na samjhe…
Hum khud ko samajh gaye…
Pyaar ki khushi ke liye…
Unki zindagi ki raah se hatt gaye...!!
Log puchte hai tum kyun apni mohabbat ka izhaar nahi karte,
Humne kaha jo lafzon me bayaa ho jaaye,
Utna hum kissi se pyaar nahi karte,
I LOVE YOU
Its sad i get busy sometimes & have no load & i forget to keep in touch w? you.
But hey! Nothing's changed! just want you to know. I'm still here as always...
Jindgi me kabhi kisi se pyaar mat karna,
Hogaya to inkar mat karna,
Varna kisi ki Jindagi Barbad mat karna!!!!!!!
Tears are more truthful than Smile.!
Because,
One can smile infront of Everyone,
But One will cry only in front of One who is special to them!!!!!
Love Is Painful Its True,
Not To Love Is Painful Too.
But It Gives A Greater Pain
To Love And Not To Be Loved Again....
Meeting you was fate,
becoming your friend was choice,
but falling in love with you was
completely out of my control.
I was on a ship thinking of you.
when i looked down i dropped a tear in the ocean.
then i promised myself that until someone finds it.
i wont forget you.
Time will always fly,
but our love will never die.
Keep in touch and
remember me and my love.

Related Articles:

No comments:

Post a Comment