Friend Ship SMS Text Messages - SMS for Best Friends

Unavoidable Fact For BACHELORS: Love Makes Our Own Parents As Enemies. But Friendship Makes Others Parents As Our Parents
I may be busy in all the things I do, But never will I forget a friend like you. So I keep in touch to let you know, You’re in my thoughts more often than you know.
Excellent lines said on friendship. I have no words 2 explain my friendship, because I have an amazing friend, who can understand even my silence

Friendship SMS and text Messages for You

Our frndship is like a flying kite. u r d color paper of d kite dat people see n appreciate and me d Thread Invisible to people but always witd u...
I need a perfect friend For comfort when I m sad, Who is there when I am happy, And there when times are bad.
I never regret my yesterday..
& dont worry for my tomrrow...
coz one yestrday we bcame frnds & I knw every tmmrw u'll b with me.!!
2 thngs nvr defined in whole life-
1st is love, coz u nvr knw who Luvs u hw much.
2nd is Frnds bcoz u nvr knw how Deeply the stupids care Abt u..!
Friends are like puzzle pieces.
If one piece is lost, it can never be replaced; And that puzzle will never get completed!
Our friendship has become more of a HABIT.
Even if you take out H-A BIT remains;
Take out A-BIT remains;
Finally, take out B-IT remains!.......
How to grow friendship?
Pick a good heart;
Plant it in a pot of trust;
Water it with good thoughts;
Fertilise it with love and faith;
Remove misunderstanding and keep in touch!
Friends are like films.
Some are hilarious;
Some are good action;
Some are really romantic;
And yet some are full of tragedy.
But a very few are like you, simply non-sense!
Dear best friend, I honestly don't know what I would do without you!
I dropped a tear in an ocean while thinking of you. And I promise to be your friend till I find it!
Frndship is a Nice gift!
"More clear than water"
"More pure than Gold"
"More sweet than Honey"
so thanks for sharing the beautiful gift with me...
A few special friends can magically brighten up your heart and Life...
I am truly thankful to God for blessing me with such wonderful F.R.I.E.N.D.S. like you!
Time might lead me to nowhere and faith might break into pieces
but I will always be thankful that in my life's journey, we became friends!
We are the best of friends. Always remember that if you fall, I'll pick you up after I finish laughing!
Frndshp is nt a word,
Nt merely a relatnshp.
Itz a silent promise sayin,”I was”,”I am”&”I wll b”…
Best lines said by a friend
I cannot promise to solve all ur problems but
I can only promise that
I will never let u face them alone
Beautiful friendship Saying:
Life can give us a number of Beautiful Friends! But
Only True Friends can give us a Beautiful Life…!!
One of my true friend is ‘U’
Alone i can say bt 2gthr v can chat,
Alone i can smile bt 2gthr we cn laugh,
Alone i can live bt 2gthr we cn celebrate.
Dis is d magic of r frdship.
If you angry with ur lovaable friend,Just put aside your egos
Just hug each other and say:
I need u idiot at least to fight with me…
LIFE changes frm
Clasroom 2 office
Books 2 files
Jeans 2 formal
Pocketmoney 2 salary
Grlfrnd 2 wife
Lekin saale dost kbhi nahi badalte
Kamine k kamine rhte hai
Everyone has a BEST FRIEND during each stage of life, But Only lucky ones have the same friend in all stages of life.
God picked up a flower and dipped it in a DEW,
lovingly touched it which turned in to u,and then he gifted 2 me N said,THIS FRIEND IS 4U.
Good FRIENDS Care for each Other..
CLose Friends understand each Other...
and TRUE Friends stay forever
beyond words,
beyond time...
One day monday went to tuesday to see wednesday n ask thursday whether friday has told saturday that sunday is frndshp day..
Advance HAPPY FRIENDSHIP DAY.
I made a list of MY FRNDS, using a pencil...
But,when i reached YOUR NAME, I used a pen...
Bcoz i was sure i'll NEVER have to change it..
To all my frnds. If i come to know that i wud die soon, i wud hide it from u till i die, because u idiots will ask treat for that also
Sun is sun forever. Moon is moon forever. Stars are stars forever. Our friendship is friendship forever. This is the truth-forever.
Friends may .Meet. Friends may .Scatter. But if Hearts r .Loyal. Distances never Matter Keep in touch so dat out Friendship grows .Better.
Life gives chance to meet sweet people so that life goes happening. Those people are our need but most probably they are our true friends.
Parents always teach their kids not 2 talk 2 strangers. But the truth is, all our best friends were once strangers.
Friendship means. To FEEL some one in every HEARTBEAT, To FIND some one in every THOUGHT, To SEE some one with CLOSED EYES and To MISS some one without reason
Gettng a frnd is like Sunrise it happns daily. Gettng a true frnd is like rain it ocurs yearly But Gettng someone like u is like TSUNAMI, such disasters R rare
My friendship iz like a DRUG, Once U Take it u cant avoid it, Wen U dont take it U bcome sick and wen U Lose it U r simply dstroyed So,dont u dare forget ME
If You Angry with your Loveable Friend, Just Put aside you Egos. Just Hug Each Other and Say. I Need You Idiot, at least to Fight With Me
A Friend Is One Special Person Who Can Pull Out A Happy Tear From Your Eye Even If You Don t Have Tears To Cry
No Matter How Bitter A Coffee Gets, One Bite Of A Sweet Cookie Changes Everything. Thanks For Being.. A Sweet Cookie Friend In A Bitter Coffee World.
There Was A Time When V Used To Tell Friends Let us Meet and Plan Something Now V Say Let us Plan and Meet Someday Friends r Same Time Has Changed..
A line said by a frnd 2 his Frnd aftr both got busy in their livz and did nt contct each other. Missd ur smile a lot. bt,I missd my own smile more
Frndship Is When U Have A Huge Fight, Deciding 2 Break All Relation, Bt Den U Decide 2 Put Aside Ur Ego, Hug Each Other N Say *OYE NOTANKI,I NEED U*
Everything happens 4 a purpose Our frndshp ws not an accident, God wanted me 2 get d best But, unfortunately U got d best. feel proud yaar
Friendship means A lovely heart tht never hates a cute smile tht never fades, smoot touch tht never hurts and strong relationshp tht never ends

Related Articles:

No comments:

Post a Comment