Love Status, Love Quotes, FB Love Status

If I tell you I love you, can I keep you forever?
I loves you yesterday. I love you still. I always have .. I always will.
One of the most told lie is “I love you”.
Your smile creates the sun, your eyes sparkle, your voice is my play list & your heart is forever in my soul.
Love is like a gift. If you receive it, open it and appreciate it. If you haven’t received it yet, do not worry Someone somewhere is still wrapping it for you
No matter how this thing we got turns out, I’ll never regret one minute of it and I’ll always love you..
You know you’re in love when you can’t fall asleep because reality is finally better than your dreams.
When I looked into your eyes I didnt see just you, I saw my today, my tomorrow, and my future for the rest of my life…
I only want to be with you twice ….. Now And Forever …..
We can’t be friends ‘Cause I’m still in love with you.
You are the sun in my day, the wind in my sky, the waves in my ocean and the beat in my heart… I Love You!
Love is on the lips of many but in the hearts of few.
Put your hand in mine, and give it a chance. I will show you down a brighter path, trust me.
The person who loves you is not the person who sees you every day, but the person who looks for you every day.
Love is the greatest gift when given. It is the highest honor when received.
Loving someone is not a bad thing, as long as it is done within limits of dignity.
Love leaves a memory that no one can steal, but it also leaves a scar that no one can heal.
True love is not love at first sight but love at every sight.
Love must be learned, and learned again; there is no end to it.
Don’t try to change people; Just love them! Love is what changes us.
The only thing we never get enough of is love and the only thing we never give enough of is love.
Love is when you have seen the best and the worst of someone, yet you still love them for what they have.
In order to learn how to love, you first have to learn how to trust.
My love for you is not like rain, which comes and goes away. But its like sky, moves with you all around.
In this world there is no perfect guy and there is no perfect girl. But only a less than perfect guy and a less than perfect girl can make a perfect love.
Love is when you sit beside someone doing nothing yet you feel perfectly happy.
I will be yours, you will be mine and together we will be one love.
You know it’s love when you have been saying good bye for the last half hour and you are still not ready to leave them.
Live for the person who dies for you, smile for the person who cries for you, fight for the person who protects you, and love the person who loves you more than you.
Love is about growing together as a couple, learning about each other and not giving up.
You may fall in love with the beauty of someone, but remember that you have to love with the character, not the beauty.
I love you and you love me. Thats all we’ll ever need.
Some girls will do all manner of naughty things to be your ‘good girl.’
Whenever i see your text the first thing comes in my mind is YOU. :p
If you love someone set them free. Then send them a text message every hour letting them know you've set them free. :p
Someone who really loves you sees what a mess you can be, how moody you can get, how hard u are to handle, but still wants u in their life.
True love isn’t Romeo and Juliet who died together. It’s Grandma and Grandpa who grew old together.
Love doesn't lie, people do. Love doesn't leave, people do. Love won't hurt you, people will.
"It's not what I feel for you; It's what I don't feel for anyone BUT for you "
LOVE IS LIKE A WIND,WE CAN'T SEE IT.BUT WE CAN FEEL IT:)
I get the best feeling when you say Hi or even smile at me because I know, even if its just for a second, that I've crossed your mind.
I want our relationship to be like Tom and Jerry. No matter how many times we fight, we won't be apart.
Its Not hard to find someone who will tell you that they Love You. Its hard to find someone that actually 'means' it.. :)
While our looks fade overtime, my love for you will stay strong forever.
I love you more today than yesterday but I love you less today than I will tomorrow....
If you love somebody, set them free. If they come back, it means no one else wanted them. :p
I forgot your name, Can I call u mine N in case u forget my name too, call me yours!
What is love...Those who don't like it call it responsibility, Those who play with it call it a game, Those who don't have it call it a dream, Those who understand it call it destiny, N me I call it u
I'll lend you my shoulder for u to cry on, my ears to listen to, my hand for u to hold, my feet to walk with u, but I can't lend you my heart coz it already belongs to u.
You are the only one person I want to be with for the rest of my life and grow old with. I love you my sweet heart.
Love sees the invisible, believes the unbelievable and recieves the impossible. Have faith in my love for you.
Some love one, some love two. I love one that is you.
Every moment spent with you is like a beautiful dream come true… I Love You.
If I had to choose between breathing and loving you, I would use my last breath to say, I love you.
You make my days beautiful and nights wonderful. I Love You
“I love you” is not enough to describe my feelings for you.
If in this lifetime, I wont get to have you, I’ll make sure that if I meet you in my next life I wont have to think twice on saying that “I waited a lifetime to say I love you.
Women listen music b’coz they are in love. Men listen music b’coz they want to fall in love.
Love dont cost a thing except a lot of tears, a broken heart & wasted years.
It’s not hard to find someone who tells you they love you, its hard to find someone who actually means it.
Love is like a grape, it may have a tough skin but it is full of delicious juices.
True love is not finding someone else but finding your other half.
Loving someone who doesn’t love you back is like hugging a cactus. The tighter you hold on, the more its going to hurt.
Love is like the wind, you cant see it but you can feel it all over.
Love asks me no questions and gives me endless support.
I think our love can do anything we want it to.
Love is just a four letter word with so many meanings behind it.
Love is what makes you smile even when youre tired.
Love is neither true or false, love is love.
Isnt it funny, they always want to *Lets be Friends* after they break your heart.
I am a lover not a fighter, but I will fight for what i love.
Love is like the sun coming out from the clouds and warming your soul.
No cord or cable can draw so forcibly, or bind so fast, as love can do with a single thread.
Love, self assurance and friends are most valuable in life.
It takes a second to say I love you, but actions to show it.
He taught me how to love, but not how to stop.

Related Articles:

No comments:

Post a Comment