Friendship Status, FB Status for Friendship, Quotes for Friend Ship

Good Friends Are Hard to Find, Difficult to Leave, Impossible to Forget.
Friendship is so weird... you just pick a human you've met and you’re like “yup I like this one” and you just do stuff with them.
If your friend doesn’t annoy you at times then it’s not a true friendship. x)
Friends are forever, until they get in a relationship
I have told my friends we are going to be friends forever....because I'm too lazy to find new ones.
I can't be your friend if you can't handle my weirdness, stupid jokes and my tendency to laugh at almost everything.
A friend is someone who is there for you when he’d rather be anywhere else.
together we party, together we cry, kept every single secret , and covered every lie, because we’re best friends till the day we die. I love my best friends!
Friends are like panties. Some stay up your butt, some get a little sideways, some are holy, some are cheap, and some actually cover your butt…
A true friend is someone who gives you hope when you ran out of it.
”True Love is a friendship set on fire.”
It’s the friends we meet along life’s path who help us appreciate the journey.
Apologizing isn’t always a matter of admitting you’re wrong. Sometimes it just means that you value your relationship/friendship more than your ego .
Friendship isn't about whom you have known the longest, it's about who came, and never left your side.
The Biggest And Grettest Relationship In The Whole World Is FRIENDSHIP
"How do I look?" Friend: "You look fine." Good Friend: "You look really pretty." Best Friend:"You look horrible"
A friend is one of the nicest things you can have, and one of the best things you can be.
Friendship is like peeing on yourself: everyone can see it, but only you get the warm feeling that it brings.
A true friend is one who overlooks your failures and tolerates your success !
A single rose can be my garden... a single friend, my world.
"A good & true friend is the nearest relation."
"Friendship is a strong and habitual inclination in two persons to promote the good and happiness of one another."
Count your age with friends but not with years.
Friends are needed both for joy and for sorrow.
"The best mirror is an old friend."
"Friendship needs no words...
"A faithful friend is the medicine of life."
Flirtationship: More than a Friendship, less than a Relationship.
The better part of one's life consists of his friendships
Am I not destroying my enemies when I make friends of them?
The best way to destroy an enemy is to make him a friend
Don't walk in front of me, I may not follow. Don't walk behind me, I may not lead. Just walk beside me and be my friend
Sometimes our light goes out but is blown into flame by another human being. Each of us owes deepest thanks to those who have rekindled this light
What is a friend? A single soul dwelling in two bodies.
A true friend never gets into your way unless you happen to be going down.
Without friends no one would choose to live, though he had all other goods
True friendship multiplies the good in life and divides its evils
Lend money to an enemy, and thou will gain him, to a friend and thou will lose him
True friendship is like sound health; the value of it is seldom known until it be lost.
Friendship makes prosperity more brilliant, and lightens adversity by dividing and sharing it

Related Articles:

No comments:

Post a Comment