Good Night SMS

Get the Good Night sms and text messages in hindi
In this lovely nite,
I pray 2 the blue moon 2 protect U thru the nite,
the wind 2 blow away ur stress N the
twinkle stars 2 guide U the way,
sweet dreams G00d NIGHT!
Touch ur heart;
Close ur eyes;
Make a wish;
Say Goodnight;
Sky so wide,
Stars so bright,
Turn off the lights,
and say Good Night
I wish that God would hold u tight.
I hope that angels will keep u in site.
Now just2make sure u feel all rite,
I'm gonna wish u a wonderful Night!
Remember that each time u fall ..
I'll nvr let u reach the ground..
Trust me..il always be around. gudnight
Hey u!!!
Yes u...
the cute one...
holding this
phone!
are you asleep?
Juste wanted 2 say
Good Night..!
U might b sleeping
U might b awake
there’s a feeling i
just cant shake…
I know deep inside
this feeling is right
the uncontrolable
urge 2 say….
GoOdNiGhT!
Whenever you have a DREAM inside your HEART,
Never let it go coz DREAMS are the TINY SEEDS,
From which BEAUTIFUL TOMORROW GROWS
Have a wonderful dream tonight?
GOOD NIGHT
"True guidance is like a small lamp in a dark forest. It doesn't show evrything at once, but gives enough light for the next step to be Safe..."Gud n8t sdzz :-)
Never blame a day in ur life.
Good days give u happiness.
Bad days give u experience.
Both are essential in life!
All are Gods blessings!
good night.
sleepy msg for a sleepy person
from a sleepy friend
for a sleepy reason
at a sleepy time
on the sleepy day
in a sleepy mood
to say please sleep
“good night”
i wish i could be
there to hold u tight,
instead of saying
this loving good nite.
Dreaming of you makes my night worthwhile,
Thinking of you makes me smile,
Being with you is the best thing ever,
And loving you is what I’ll do forever..
Good night
When an angel came to me,
he asked: “What is your wish for tonight?”
I said “Please take care of the
person who’s reading this message.”
Good night!
Let the most beautiful
dream come to u tonight,
Let the sweetest person
come in ur dream tonight….
But dont make it a habit
bcoz I m not free every night.
You are the reason
why I have sleepless nights.
You are the reason why
I tend to hold my pillow tight.
And you are the reason
I can’t sleep without saying goodnight.
Sun Is Switched Off!
Stars Are Switched On!
Blue Sky Goes Off And Black Sky Comes In!
So A Cool Night Is Coming!
Go To Bed! And Sleep Well
Hi Moon! Dim Ur light.
Hello Wind! Breeze Soft.
Hi Flower! Blossom Slowly.
Hello Earth! Spin Gently.
Coz my friend is going to sleep.
Good Night
Sun wouldn’t be red,
Sea wouldn’t be blue,
I wouldn’t be happy,
Without disturbing you!.
“Goodnight”
Despite the Old saying "Don't Take Your Troubless & Worries To Bed" Most of the People still sleep with their wives!!!
WHAT A CRAZY WORLD, Good Night.
Welcome aboard to “Sweet Dreams” airline,
All passengers on bed hug ur pillows,
As the flight will be leaving soon to dream land.
Enjoy your time…“Good night”
Another day ends and
we look forward 2 a new day
with great anticipation.
But a true friendship never ends
whatever the passage of time.
Good Night dear friend.
G-o to bed
O-ff the lights
O-ut of tensions
D-reams come
N-ice sleep
I-gnore worries
G-et up early
H-ave a nice day
T-hank God always
Don’t ever give up when u r down,
it doesn’t matter if u fall many times,
just remember that each time u fall,
i’ll never let u reach the ground,
trust me, i will always be around.
Good Night
Night is a wonderful opportunity
to take rest,
to forgive,
to dream,
to smile and
to get ready for all the battle
that you have to fight tomorrow.
Good Night.
If only there was no distance between,
I would have kissed you goodnight..
Anyways, good night my love
A special face,
a special smile,
a special someone,
a special hug from me to u,
a special person, I found in u,
Sweet Dreams & Good Night!
Funny but true THOUGHT:-
in the past, nobody had a watch but Everyone had Time.
now everyone has a watch but NOBODY has TIME.
GOOD NIGHT !!!!!!!!
( > "*" < )
(-,-) zzz
--(">--<")--
Sshhh.. its only me putting a blanket on u...
So that u dont get cold, have a warm & gud nite sleep! n
sweet dreams.
My Math teacher told me 1 Hour=60 Mins & 1Min=60 secs.
but she never told me 1 sec without a FRIEND like U is equal to 100 years.
g0Od nIghT
Ho gayi raat aasman mein nikal gaye sitare
So gaye sari panchi kya khub khile nazare
Aap bhi so jaiye is haseen raat mein
Dekhiye Sweet Dreams pyare pyare…
(>"*"<)
( - , - ) zzz---
(">--<")---Sshh...... its only me putting a blanket on u so that u wont get cold, have a warm & nice sleeP!GOOD NIGHTdragster
,;*,!*;'.*GUD,'*;'*
,*,;'*!~*,`NITE*,;'*
*,;.*1;`*HAVE,*;'*
,;.`*,;'*A,.;*;.*`!;*
,*,;.*`NICE*,.;*`*,
,.;*`,;DREAM,*;.,*
Dont fight wth d pillow,but lay down ur head & kick evry worriment out of d bed!
I'm whispering coz I dont want you to wake you up. U'll probably read this tomorrow, but anyway, I want you to know.i kissed you GN!

Good Night SMS In Hindi

khoobsurat aankhain teri
raat ko jaagna choor day,
khud ba khud neend aa jayegi
tu mujhey soochna choor day.
Good Night
Andera is hoing.
Dogs r bhoking
Bats r uding
Stars r timtimaing
Jhingurs r chilaing
N ur
Still Jaing to bed& do soing soing
GOODNIGHT
na wo sapna dekho jo toot jaye..
na wo haath thamo jo choot jaye...
mat aane do kisi ko b itne kareeb k usk door jaane se aap rooth jaye...gn!!
kahte hain.....
sone se pehle TENSION
nai lena chahiye
phir bhi......
hum apko yaad karke sote hain
GUD NYT!!!!
SMS ka sangrah karke kya paayega vats? Balance ka moh tyag-- SMS kar, mitron se sampark rakhne se hi moksha ki prapti hogi, SHUB RATRI.
KAASH KHUSHIYON KI KOI DUKAAN HOTI, HUME BHI USKI KOI PEHCHAAN HOTI, BHAR DETE AAPKE HAR PAL KO KHUSHIYON SE, KEEMAT USKI CHAHE HAMARI JAAN HOTI...!GOOD NIGHT!
Raat ka andhera kuch kehna chahta hai,
Ye chand chandni ke saath rehna chahta hai,
Hum to tanha hi khush thaa,
Magar pata nahi kyu ye dil kisi ke saath rehna chahta hai…
Sirf kam karne ke liye paida hua ho kam kar lena, Agar fursat mile kamse to hume bhi yad kar lena, message nahi to ek miscall hi dena-
Good Night !!!!!!!!!!!
u to savi muskurate hay.par uski andar jo dard chupa hota hay usse koy samjh ne ki kosish nahi krta hay,wo jo dil hi dil main rota hay usse koi nahi dekh sakta. GOODNIGHT

Related Articles:

No comments:

Post a Comment