ASCII SMS - Messages for You

Get the ASCII sms and Messages for you Just 4 u..
I ve built a
" Taj Mahal "
(*) ,c (*)
i:i ( ) i:i
i:i .:::!!!!!!:::.i:i
i:i.ii..:"""""""":.ii.i:i
.-. .-.-. .-.
!.."..!.."..!
"-..-"'-..-" MY
SWEET HONEY!
,,___,.
____///// _)
_)"/'-,-,-,-,_/
/ /
,,_,,,__
__/////___).
_)',,_/ ' o
/ /
()""() ()''''()
( ."o o", )
i just wanna give a HUG...
()""()"()
( ö)ö ) .....
to a "Special Person"
i don't get to see as much,
but often miss.....
(V) I
' (' ' ' ' v '''') loves
'-.-' you!

("v") ("v") ("v")
' v ' ' v ' ' v '
("v") ("v") ("v")
' v ' ' v ' ' v '
("v") ("v") ("v")
' v ' ' v ' ' v '
I love YOU!!!
""()
( -.-)
(,) )
When this cat see someone cute,it opens her eyes
()""()
( -.-)
(,) )
()""()
( -.-)
(,) )
()""()
( -.-)
(,) )
Plz don't force her!
HE! HE! HE!!I
TOOK A PICTURE
OF U WHILE
SLEEPING!!!
oooO (') Oooo
( ) / / ( )
'. ( ( )) ) /
'. ) ( /
One (' "" ()
good ((")')
nite (/"(,,)
Kiss for you....
* * (' "" () Bye
* ("(' o ') bye
* (")(")(,,) * *
Sweet Dreams!
/)) /))
(,' ) (,' )
, (,)=(,)o,,
whenever you fall, trust me i'll always b there to catch u\0/
()
<<
        0 - - -
       [] - - -
||
0>
<[] ..
|| > - - >-0
OOPS !! aik bar aur, i wasn't ready
Come here, take off ur pants+get on top of me. Enjoy urself until u r fully statisfied.Lovingly urs,
==
"'I____"TOILET"
-.t""""")
_ __(_
Please Always Keep On Smiling
(¨`*.*´¨) Always
`*.¸(¨`*.*´¨) Keep
(¨`*.*´¨)¸.*´ Smiling!
`*.¸.*´
/ /I
I I/ This is
a prezzy 4 u....
wanna see whats inside?
("*")
'v'
my heart
and
my luv (",)
hope the
friendship we
share
lasts forever!
o O o o O
o O o O
O O o o O
o o O o
I believe there is
ne
Shower tablet
in your Handy!
,,,,,
              ( ' , ' ) they say,
                                         (!==!)height does l_l_I not matter
,,,,, ( ' ) but
            ( '._.'/ / SIZE
           (l==/ / does!!
(__)_)
3|\ /3|
| 9\9/ | "3"|"" 9{" " 3{" "
| | | "9"} "9"}
"3" "" "3 " " 9"
9| |
| 3|
9-
remove 3 and 9 and see the magic
Hi ( ' ""()
I just ((")' )
blew ( /¬"(,,)
a special kiss 4 u
( ' ""()
("( 'o', )
(")(")(,,) catch it babe xx
.:ΞΞΞ:. , , .:ΞΞΞ:.
  ":ΞΞΞΞ:.¤.:ΞΞΞΞ:"
..:ΞΞΞΞ¥ΞΞΞΞ:
...":ΞΞ:-'!'-:ΞΞ:"
Butterflies always find their way to something sweet This one found you because you r sweet.
_/ (_
/(. )( .)
) . (
shake it..
_/ (_
/ ( .)(.)
) . (
shake it..
_/ (_
(.)(. )
) . (
ye!ye!
_/ (_
/
) . ( ( . )( .)
Ooooppsss!

Related Articles:

No comments:

Post a Comment