Karwa Chauth Status, Karwa Chauth Quotes, FB Status for Karwachauth

I started living the day you came in my life,,,so if u r fasting for me then I just want to let u know that I want 2 live as long as you r there with me,,,Happy Karwa Chauth...
Muhabbat aik aisi bhi, Khuda ki banai moti si, Bhook pyaas se aur chamke. Aise fitrat karva chauth ki jyoti si...Happy Karwa Chauth..
Like the Moon n Twinkling stares, y r perfect the way u r. so close your eyes and wait for me,,,then u'll see you are the one for me !Happy Karwa Chauth....
You r my first Love and I'm willing to take chance, until life is through, I'll still be loving you. I'll b true 2 u, just a promise frrom u'll do,,,,Happy Karwa Chauth.....
I never wanted the stars, never shot for the moon, I like them right where they are,,,all I wanted was You ! Happy Karwa Chauth....
The Moon is shining brightly,,,the festival mood is all around,,,but u r so far away,,,Sweetheart, I miss u much,,, On this Karwa Chauth !
Every one wants 2 b the sun and bring brightness into ur lif, but I want 2 b the Moon and give you light in the darkest moment of life ,,,,Happy Karwa Chauth.....
As you worship the Moon God.. and pray fot the long life of your husband.. May you be blessed with.. All that you heart desires. Happy Karwa Chauth.....
On this Karwa Chauth, sending my heartfelt wishes you way. May all your prayers for your husband's well being, be answered today and always. Happy Karwa Chauth......
Fast taken by wives.. For well being, longevity and prosperity of husbands. Seeking his blessings. May this blissful day fills your life.. With love and happiness. Happy Karwa Chauth.....
If I were a tear in ur eye I wood roll down onto ur lips. But if you were a tear in my eye, I wood never cry as I wood be afraid to lose you! Thanks for being mine forever. Happy Karva Chauth!!!!
Pray, the Sindoor adorns the forehead of every woman. Let God Bless you for a long and a Happy married Life. Happy Karwa Chauth!@@@@@@

Related Articles:

No comments:

Post a Comment