Birthday MESSAGES - Text Messages for Happy Birthday

Get the birthday messages & sms for free
If i could fulfill your hearts desires today, i will, but since i cant, i pray that you day will be filled with happiness, love, n greatness......
Happy Birthday n Many Returns
Its a dedicated ceremony,
an anniversary, but not wedding.
The easy way to tell is its birthday.
Have a smile in all the way
& have a lovely birthday.
Before any body else wishes you let me take the opportunity to wish you a very Happy birthday…
I know its your birthday today.. I am sure u will give me treat in a big hotel.. so I shall talk to you in person there, because I don't know to express my feelings in SMS.
Happy Birthday, Old Friend
Congratulations to you, my old friend,
Birthday wishes to you, I send.
You look good for your age, I could say,
But you look good to me any day.
When I look in the mirror, I sigh,
'Cause I know the mirror doesn't lie.
You're aging like me, so you see
You're getting to be an old guy.
Happy Birthday!!!!!!!
I hope all your birthday dreams and wishes come true.
*********HAPPY BIRTHDAY*********
Dua hai Ki Kamyabi ke har sikhar pe aap ka naam hoga, aapke har kadam par duniya ka salam hoga, Himat se mushkilon ka samana karna hamari dua hai ki waqt bhi ek din aapka gulam hoga. Happy Birthday
A simple celebration, a gathering of friends; here is wishing you great happiness, a joy that never ends.
It’s your birthday time again;
It’s true; there’s no denying,
Another year has come and gone;
You know that I’m not lying. So for you,
the birthday person,
Here’s what I want to say:
I hope this birthday’s the best one yet,
In every delightful way.
So happy birthday to you.
Have lots of birthday
*********HAPPY BIRTHDAY*********
Happy birthday, may this day always be a special one to remember.
Flying papers , multi colours of balloon, delicated blossom, fantastic people, love and laughter. What it describes?
*********HAPPY BIRTHDAY*********
May the best of your past be the worst of your future.
*********HAPPY BIRTHDAY*********
Sweet!
Thats what my world
has become with you!
On this special day..
sending you all my love
to wish you happiness
today and always?
HAPPY BIRTHDAY!
Happy Birthday and many happy returns of the day.
I wish you 1 thing, to give you the chance to see yourself as I see you, only then you would realize how special you really are. Happy Birthday!
It’s another important day for you to celebrate
And enjoy as mush as you can because
it’s a very special day for you
Happy Birthday to you my sweet Brother
A smile is a curve that sets everything straight
A smile is a curve that sets everything straight and wipes wrinkle away
hope u share a lots and receive a lots 4 days 2 come(
happy Birthday ……
Step by step the journey goes on,
Little by little it may seem so long.
Forget about your past,
you can’t change it,
Forget about your future,
you cant predict it.
Just think about present,
you can handle it.
Enjoy presents every moment & be happy….
HAPPY BIRTHDAY to You….!
what ever you wants in yours life Be yours My best wish is always with you.
Happy Birthday.
May every single wish of yours come true. May all your life be filled with loving memories.
May we always be together. Happy Birthday my love!
Remember, you’re never too old to learn something stupid. Enjoy another year of learning. Happy birthday!
Let us celebrate what only you can give us each and every day — the gift of you! Happy birthday!
Hope your special day brings you all that your heart desires! Happy birthday!
Here’s wishing you a day that’s as special as you are! Happy birthday!
May today be filled with sunshine, smiles, laughter and love. Happy birthday!
I cherish the beautiful bond we share! Happy birthday!
You've got everything
it takes to be successful.
This Birthday,
make yourself a promise that
you will achieve your
goals and dreams in life,
no matter what.
Wishing you a very Happy Birthday!!!
I'm wishing you another year
Of laughter, joy and fun,
Surprises, love and happiness,
And when your birthday's done,
I hope you feel deep in your heart,
How very much you mean to me,
More than you can know.
Happy Birthday!
A Joyous Birthday with Fun and Friends,
A Happier Day with gifts and grands,
Where wishing is a trend,
I simply pray for you my friend,
Be the HAPPIEST forever,
May you see this day,
Again and Again.
Happy Birthday!
Millions of Greetings!
Thousands of Wishes!
Hundreds of Gifts!
Tons of Cakes!
Lot's of Smiles!
That's what I ask God
to give U for your birthday.
Happy Birthday!
(B)e yourself
(I)nvite new challenges
(R)ecall past triumphs
(T)rust your instincts
(H)ave faith in your abilities
(D)esire only the best
(A)ffirm your strength
(Y)ou've got what it takes!
Wish you a very HAPPY BIRTHDAY!
Congratulations!
You managed to achieve this age
despite all the obstacles of life:
You escaped accidents, diseases, the swine flu,
tsunamis, earthquakes, hurricanes, tornadoes,
terrorist attacks, meteorites, and
even without knowing it,
the aliens attack....
Have a happy and fun-filled birthday!
Congratulations on your birthday!
Remember: Today, no sex!
Because you need all your energy
to blow out the candles!
Actually, I wanted to get you
something super great, terrific,
unique and beautiful for your birthday,
but I don't fit into the envelope.
So for this year please manage
with this wish - Happy Birthday!
Hope you have an amazing day and
may this be the start of a year
filled with love, joy and happiness.
Stay strong, stay positive and
may all your dreams continue to come true.
Best Wishes on your birthday and always!
Blowing out another candle should mean
that you have enjoyed another year and
made the world a better place
than when you blew out fewer candles.
Make every day and every candle count.
Celebrate your birthday!
I raise a toast not just to your lucky day, but also to our friendship. I'm glad to have found someone like you, someone I can call a true friend. Happy birthday to you!

Related Articles:

No comments:

Post a Comment