Love MESSAGES - Messages for LOVE

Get the love messages and hindi love messages for u Lives are for living I live for you, Dreams are for dreaming I dream for you; Hearts are for beating mine beats for you, Angels are for keeping. Can I keep you?

Trying to foget sumone U love is lyk trying to remember sumone U never met"..Real loss occurs only wen U lose sumone U love more than Urself..::..::
Let d world stop turning, Let d sun stop burning, Let dem tell me loves not worth going through. If it all falls apart, I will know deep in my heart, The only dream dat mattered had come true, In dis life I was loved by U.....
Last night I sent an angel 2 watch over u while u were sleeping but it came back early! So I asked it why? It said that angels don't watch over other angels!
Life they say is touch and go. Some people you know may only be there for sometime. Some may go away, but people who find you special will always find ways to stay.
Only God Knows How Much I Miss You,
Only God Knows How Deep I Love You,
Only God Knows How Much You Mean To Me.
May green be the grass you walk on
May blue be the skies above you
May pure be the joys at surrounds you
May true be the Hearts that love you....
Everyone wants to be the sun that lights up your life
But i'd rather be your moon so I can shine on you
during your darkest hour when your sun isn't around.....
Some joys are better expressed in Silence
as a Smile holds more meaning than Words
thats why when i was asked if i enjoy having you in my life
i just SMILE.....
Love is strong yet delicate.
It can be broken.
To truly love is to understand this.
To be in love is to respect this.
It's hard to tell your mind to stop loving someone when your heart still does.
I miss you very much for every time when I think of you, my heart breaks into pieces and just a quick "Hello" from you brings the broken pieces back. Call me please.
I was reborn when you first kissed me. Part of me died when you left me. But now I still live, waiting for the day you return to me.
The best and most beautiful things in the world can't be seen, nor touched, but are felt in the heart.
Lets just look each other and stay silent.. silence will storm a few of our passions, our dreams, some cute things and a few sweet lies.. above all, it will talk about your presence, and mine.
When you love someone, it's something. When someone loves you, it's another thing. When you love the person who loves you back, it's everything.
As we grow older together, as we continue to change with age, there is one thing that will never change. I will always keep falling in love with you my sweetheart!
The greatest thing you'll ever learn is just to love and to be loved in return.
I miss you so, here around me, so many people, but yet so alone. I miss your lips, your lovely smile, I miss you each day more and more!
If you love someone put their name in a circle not a heart because hearts can break but circles go on forever.
Love people, use things. Don't use people, don't love things.
I could not define love with sincerity or feeling until you came along.
A love that is denied only goes stronger.

Related Articles:

No comments:

Post a Comment