Kiss Day SMS for your LOVE

Get the kiss day sms & text messages
LUV is heat.
U are sweet.
When 2 Lips are meet.
LUV is complete.
happy kiss day!!!!

A friend is always good to have,
but a lover's kiss is better than angels raining down on me.
happy kiss day!!!!

Dear customer!
your kiss balance is getting low!!
Please get somebody and recharge your balance now!
You have 2 free kiss, and 3 minutes hug
will be expired on 14th February 2013

 A kiss makes the heart young again and wipes out the years.

Proposing you was my desire
having you  is my jackpot
loving you  is my attitude
pleasing you  is my duty
missing you  is my habit
kissing you  is my wish
together for eva my fulfillment..
happy kiss day!!!!


chemistry teacher:- what happens when potassium iodide reacts vd di-sulfer in presence of moonlight? student:- kiss teacher:- how? student:- ki+2s=kiss...;-)

My love for you grows more with each passing day,
The thought of your gorgeous face takes my breath away:
Those brown eyes fill my soul with happiness,
Those luscious lips I love to kiss.

kiss is not like nokia just connecting people, not like nike just do it, not like pepsi yeh dil mange more, but kiss is like lays no one can eat just one

TaLk 2 me wHen i'm boReD,
kiSS me wHen i'm saD,
hug me wHen i cRy,
caRe 4 me wHen i diE, loVe me When i'm sTill Alive...

my heart is made 2 luv u, my lips are made to kis u, my eyes r made 2 see u, my hands r made 2 hold u .....evry part of me wants u, maybe bcoz i was made just 4 u!!

Kissing you baby is my dream.
I am strawberry & you are the cream.
Handle me gently keep me real keen.
U & i together babes is passion so extreme!
HAPPY KISS DAY!!!!!

HAPPY Kissing DAY
Aj Kising Dy Hai,
Jo B Is Tim Ap K 7 Betha Hua Hy Uski Zor Ki Kis Lo
Ap P Kiss Karna LAZIM H.
USKI KHATIR Jse Ap Bht Pyar Krte Ho.
HAPPY KISS DAY!!!!!

darling! i love you..
You are so far
i miss you...
really i miss you...
because i want to kiss you!.........

Related Articles:

No comments:

Post a Comment