Mobile SMS for FREE

Get mobile SMS for your mobile
What are 3 words you never wanna hear whilst making love? Honey, I'm home!
Whats the definitoin of suspicion? A nun doing pressups in a cucumber field.
If u read dis, I'm SMART. If u save dis, you agree dat I'm SMART. If u fwd dis, u r spreading dat I'm SMARt & if u delete dis, u r jealous coz I'm SMART
Q:- what do u get when u cross a librarian and a lawyer? A:- "All the information you want, except you can't understand it."
Q:) Why do Gods stay up in heaven? A:) Because they are afraid of what they have created!
Funny Answering Machine Messages Please leave a message However, you have the right to remain silent. Everything you say will be recorded and will be used by us.
Commerce professor asks the student: what is the most important source of finance for starting business? Student: "Father in law".
They say Love is in the air... shit if only I had a plane right now!
Women are like guns, keep one around long enough and you're going to want to shoot it.
Seeking luv iz a mission... finding luv iz a complexed ambition... so y not go wiv the asian tradition, and let the parentz make the decision...
Regular Naps Prevent Old Age... Especially If You Take Them While Driving!
Think Well Work Well Eat Well Sleep Well Play Well and also put ur Mobile inside the same well Because you r not messageing me... well
I'm sorry that I'm running late! There is a power failure and I am stuck on the escalator.
What is the difference between Mother & Wife? One woman brings you into this world crying... & the other ensures you Continue to do so!!
Sugar is sugar, Salt is salt, God made you dumbo, not my fault!
Someday when the pages of my life end,
I know that you will be one of its most beautiful chapters.
**** MISS YOU ********
Some people believe in God,
Some people don't,
I believe in you,
****** I love you ********
Day or night...
i always think of you....
can't escape the feeling of how i am into you...
as much as i love you...
i hope you know what you mean to me!
You make me feel that I exist;
you make me feel that I can't die.
Every day I missed you,
Every night I missed you,
Till when do you want to stay a miss,
I Love You.
One Step Back Does Not Mean Defeated..
It Just Means That You Will Take The Same Step Forward Again..
But Wiser This Time..

Mobile SMS in Hindi

Hazrat Muhammad S.A.W said
Duniya mein agar 4 cheezain
tumharay paas hon to tumhein
nuqsan nahi hoga
Sachi Zaban’
Amanat Dari’
Khush Ikhlaqi’
Rizq-e-Halal’
Juma MUbarik
Sochenge jab kbhi chahne waalon ki tarah,
yad ayenge hum tute paigaamo ki tarh,
jab bhi tanha andheron me dar jaoyoge tum,
to meri yad fail jayegi ujalon ki tarha.
Dillagi DOSTO ke naam hoti hai,
dillagi DOSTO ki shan hoti hai,
dur rah kar bhi DOSTO ko yaad kana asli,
DOST ki pahchan hoti hai.
2 pandito me ladai ho rahi thi..
bahut der ho gai to tisre-pandit ne pucha kya hua..?
to 1 pandit bola jab me LEHSUN PYAZ nhi khata to sale ne chicken me dala kyu..?
Ek family 'SHOLEY" Dekh kar Ghar Aayi,
Pati Mazak ke mood me patni se bola naach basanti naach,
Tabhi Baccho Ne Kaha 'MUMMY'
is Kutte ke samne mat nachna..

Related Articles:

No comments:

Post a Comment