Sorry SMS - Forgive Me SMS

Get sorry sms and forgive me sms for free
How can I begin to say I`m sorry.
I didn’t mean to upset you.
I hope that you can forgive me.
I’m sorry.
saying sorry is the purest cure of all heart aches and heart breaks! Admit to yourself that you have done wrong and say sorry. It does not only touches the heart but also touches the soul. It's the greatest thing to do that will give you the greatest feeling to enjoy. :)
Sorry is not just a word to say... Its a expression to express for a unfortunate event that experienced....
I'm sorry may not mean that much to you, but it means a lifetime of our relationship to me ! Please forgive me ?
For I will declare mine iniquity; I will be sorry for my sin.
Families with babies and families without are so sorry for each other
Most truths are so naked that people feel sorry for them and cover them up, at least a little bit.
His neighbor is a tooth-drawer. That bag at his girdle is full of the teeth that he drew at Winchester fair. I warrant that there are more sound ones than sorry, for he is quick at his work and a trifle dim in the eye.
No real English gentleman, in his secret soul, was ever sorry for the death of a political economist.
Keep courage. Whatever you do, do not feel sorry for yourself. You will win in a great age of opportunity.
I hurt you…
But I didn't mean to…
Please forgive me..
Sorry........
I am really sorry!
There have been many time in 2012
when I may disturbed you
troubled you
irritated you
bugged you
today I just wanna tell you
I plan to continue it in 2013.
know I've hurt you…
I didn't mean to....
I am so sorry…
Please forgive me!!!!!
If i have ever done a mistake,
forgive me thinking that it was a mistake...
and don't ever forget me even by a mistake....
M Sorry........
Begano se dosti ki gunjais nahi hoti,
Mout ke badh koi khavaish nahi hoti.
Saayad koi pyaar bhara dil tuta hoga,
varna november ke mahine mein barish nahi hoti.
I am sorry!!!!!!
Sorry is a good weapons for some people..
Jaan bujh kar galtiaan karo, n after that just say sorry..
but actually people don't know the deep meaning of SORRY....!!
I believe that God felt sorry for actors so he created Hollywood to give them a place in the sun and a swimming pool. The price they had to pay was to surrender their talent.

Related Articles:

No comments:

Post a Comment